Friday, May 17, 2013

Peas for Dinner

yummy dinner


fresh snap peas and organic butter
The other day I posted about the peas we harvested from the garden.  I couldn't believe it when I was out there today but there are so many more ready to pick now.  They must really love their garden and their
Mel's Mix.

I thought I'd share the dinner I made from the first peas we harvested.  I cooked the peas lightly in a little butter with some sliced garlic and a little salt. Once those were ready they were removed from the skillet where I cooked some mushrooms and red onions.  Toward the end of cooking I added in some green onion (the white part) and then a few minutes later the greens part.  I added the peas and garlic back in and then tossed it all with thin spaghetti, butter and parmesan.
peas cooking with garlic and butter

peas with garlic, mushroom, red onion and green onion

No comments:

Post a Comment